Customer Service - what our customers say!
Dear Chris and Corinna
Thank you so much for supporting our fundraising again this year - we made £2,200 which is a significant amount to continue our work with the special needs children. The children all really enjoy the bouncy castle and had great fun.
I know you are always busy but if you ever want to send us any leaflets etc to pass on the parents we will be happy to do so.
· Absolutely brilliant customer service. Top class.
· Great company with a great service
· These guys are great. I have had a couple of partys from them and both have been outstanding. Great comunication, prompt replys and will always do there best to cater for the party i ask for.
· jumparoo have amazing customer service, they think about the parents and the children and are great fun :)
· Chris and Corinna are always friendly, great with kids and go above and beyond for any child. Whether this be at theirweekly playgroup, kids party or local event they always do their utmost to create time that is magical and fun for children. It puts parents minds at ease as they know they are getting great value and service.
· These guys really go out of there way to please and help people. They are so dedicated and very reliable, they will go the extra mile for you with no questions asked.
· Amazing service at all times. Very friendly.
· they are amazing, my grandchildren love going and the face painting and door knocks saved the day xxx
· Amazing company, always easy to talk to and never let you down!!
· Right from the first contact online to collecting the bouncy castle at the end of our daughters party, the Jumparoo team were courteous, patient and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble and they were perfectly on time. The owner even hang around afterwards to chat about the business. Very professional and friendly.
· everytime I book a bouncy castle I get a guaranteed reply and caring and helpful. And what ever I am looking for they give me as much help to decide what I can have as I have let them now what hall I was booking and they knew what bouncy castles I could have.
· this team are not only reliable,friendly, punchale. But they actually care about the kids and having the best party. They give excellent service and competive prices. Would use them time and time again. Can't recommend them highly enough. The Harvey kids love jumparoo
· Fantastic company, lovely friendly and fun staff, excellent service and value for money, providing fun for the whole community :)
· Chris and Corinna would bend over backwards to help anyone! Always do fantastic parties and bounce and play sessions
· Jumparoo very well family run business cheap prices attend many fun days with there mascots differnt toys n castles to play 10/10
· Ive had jumparoo twice, n both times they were fantastic. Communication with them was great. They always did a great job.
Very nice people, service with a smile. Terrific customer service x
· They went above and beyond to make our daughters birthday party a success. Changing the times at last minute after we had a dilemma with the hall we had hired with no problem at all. At the jump and play sessions they're always on hand to help you out, and make sure you have everything you need. Absolutely fantastic with both adults and children at their events and parties, making special days even more special! Such a dedicated, hard working team of people looking out for their customers!
· They are a great company and always provide the highest service, (they even throw in the odd freebie sometimes) they go above and beyond there job, and made our daughters party even more special by giving us all the equipment we had hired for an extra 2 hours free of charge, the staff are friendly and great to get on with. They are the most deserving company in the whole of Wiltshire, if not the entire uk.
· This company provides excellent customer service, brilliant communication and fantastic products at very reasonable prices. The fundays are a life saver in the holidays, the jumparoo mornings are a wonderful place to meet other mums and have a coffee and the party hire packages are second to none! With fantastic clean equipment run by a fantastic team, you couldn't ask for more.
· Amazing people, company. Great bouncy castle for the little ones and kids love the diddy cars.
· Jumparoo are 100% the only company I've had contact with who go above and beyond what you'd expect a bouncy castle organiser to bring to you! They are ever so friendly, helpful and fantastic communicators. I always recommend them because of the quality of service you receive plus all the things they do that serves the local community by organising holiday fun days that the children always enjoy. An added bonus is the warm welcome and friendly smile!
· jumparoo have amazing customer service, they are very friendly and lovely people
· Fantastic customer service and brilliant with the children
· we had a jumparoo party for my daughters 6th birthday in November, chris was fantastic he did all 30 of the children's face paints interacted with them all and made my daughter extremely happy, the service was second to none!!
Chris and Corinna always strive to give the best and that is exactly what they delivered, everything we asked for it was done without hesitation I will definitely be using them again
· Jumparoo are a fantastic company. Their customer service is second to none. From the swift response to my initial email enquiry to the seamless party they provided for my son. In a time we too often experience bad service it is important to highlight & bring attention to small businesses that have their service levels at 100%. Nothing was too much trouble, they arrived early & kindly without asking helped set up the hall & clear away the chairs. They went above & beyond their call of duty to exceed our expectations.
· Amazing company friendly clean reliable value for money loads of fun
· First class from the moment you book until completion of the party the customer service us second to none Friendly and efficient and nothing to much trouble. They send numerous emails and messages keeping you updated at all times and to make sure everything is in order. Used them for the first time this year and can't wait to use them again next year in fact we have already booked them.
· Our daughters 5th birthday was due to be held at The Pavillion Bishopdown Farm starting at 12 noon. We arrived at the venue at 11.30 to set up, to find it had been double booked! We were devastated, I dont mind admitting I cried my eyes out as did my little girl. The venue holder arrived and was useless, offering us a tiny room within the venue to set up a mini party, no where NEAR big enough for the Jumparoo bouncy castle and Elsa appearance we had booked! We were getting no where fast and tempers were getting heated! Jumparoo arrived to me in bits, my husband getting really mad and the venue host being useless and they stepped in on our behalf. They spoke to the people using our room and negotiated a fair plan so we could both use the hall for a bit of the party time till they left and we could take over. Catrina and Chris managed to set up the castle and toys and help us decorate the hall in the final few minutes as the guests arrived and no one was any the wiser to the crisis they had averted! Chris also agreed to let the party over run the alloted time, to allow all our guests to have the full 2hours we had paid for meaning my little girl didnt miss a minute of her special day. The Jumparoo staff really went above and beyond the call of duty and calmed a really stressful situation to a nice compromise that left everyone happy. I cannot praise them enough for these additional services. Needless to say the Elsa appearance, face painting and bouncy castle were also a massive hit with all the parents and guests alike.
· Excellent customer service when I booked Jumperoo for my daughter. Also great jumperoo days planned to half terms with amazing service
· What a fantastic company they are - the services they provide suit both my children who are 1 and 4. They made my 4 years birthday 'the best she had ever had' as Elsa and Olaf came to her party. Not only did they come to her party they supplied the bouncy castle to follow the theme. My girls know every Tuesday is Jumperoo day - and are disappointed if we don't go. There is always a range of toys and fun for all ages and what makes it is the warm and friendly welcoming couple who run it. Christopher and Corianna are such a lovely couple and do such a wonderful job in giving young families a place to have fun
· A great company reused used for a second year running as recieved amazing services. Great quick response which are always helpful and polite. Even delivered to portsmouth!
· Very lovely people n very cheap prices they do lovely packages and fun days kids love it
· Brilliant service !! Polite helpful and helped me when I didn't have a vary big budget for my little girls birthday party!! They made her special day!!